Grilled Peach & Blueberry Crisp
1. Preheat the grill to low-medium heat. Tear off 4 pieces (12” each) of aluminum foil and set aside
2. In a bowl, combine the peaches, blueberries and granulated sugar.
3. Spray the foil pieces with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Divide this mixture evenly between the 4 pieces of foil, keeping the fruit in the middle of the square.
5. In a medium bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
6. Spoon the topping over the fruit, dividing it equally between the 4 packages.
7. Fold the sides of the foil in and then the top and bottom. Crimp the edges to seal, forming a packet.
8. Place the packets on the grill and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool for about 5 minutes. Be very careful when opening the pouches because they’ll have steam inside. Transfer to a bowl. Enjoy by itself or with ice cream/frozen yogurt.
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 c. blueberries
- 2 Tb. sugar
- 1/2 c. granola
- 1/3 c. flour of your choice (all purpose, coconut, almond, gluten-free, etc.)
- 2 Tb. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 Tb. butter, melted
Three Little Birds Muesli
Mix the milk, yogurt and maple syrup together in a bowl. Add the granola and stir to combine. Allow to sit overnight, covered in the fridge, or for at least 4 hours. Remove from the fridge and stir in the apples. Serve by garnishing with dried fruit and nuts if desired.
*Grapes, berries and sliced bananas make excellent garnishes also!
1 cup Three Little Birds Granola
1/2 cup lowfat or skim milk
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 Tb. pure maple syrup (optional)
1 apple, cored and diced (Honeycrisp, Pink Lady, Granny Smith are excellent choices)
2 Tb. dried fruit (optional)
2 Tb. toasted pecans or almonds (optional)
Become a Three Little Birds Insider!
Get the tastiest recipes, the latest news, new product notifications, and exclusive promotions conveniently in your inbox!
We're very proud to be certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council. If. your company is looking to partner with an independently owned and operated WBENC supplier, please reach out! We'd love the opportunity to connect with you and see how we may be able to help you reach your procurement goals.
Copyright © 2021 Three Little Birds • Ann Arbor Michigan Website Design by Graphikitchen