Our Core Values
When thinking about the type of company we want to be, the type of service and leadership we want to imitate, and the kind of community members we intend to be, I look to the home spun values that were modeled for me by my grandparents and my parents.
While the legacy left for me by both sets of grandparents may not have been gold-plated, it’s rich in what truly counts, and for that, I’m forever humbled and grateful.
These are our deepest beliefs:
- We do the right thing – even if it’s hard. Even if it “costs us”
- We act with integrity and honesty
- We take responsibility for our mistakes
- We stand behind our products and use the highest quality, most delicious ingredients available
- We “keep our side of the street clean” and make a robust effort to support our community
- We treat others with respect, compassion, dignity, reverence and respect
- We create opportunities for others
- We are genuinely interested in the success, happiness and well-being of others
- We make life better one meal, snack or treat at a time
- We believe that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Become a Three Little Birds Insider!
Get the tastiest recipes, the latest news, new product notifications, and exclusive promotions conveniently in your inbox!
We're very proud to be certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council. If. your company is looking to partner with an independently owned and operated WBENC supplier, please reach out! We'd love the opportunity to connect with you and see how we may be able to help you reach your procurement goals.
Copyright © 2021 Three Little Birds • Ann Arbor Michigan Website Design by Graphikitchen